Having an MPLS network is extremely beneficial for businesses. MPLS benefits include better performance, lower total cost of ownership, greater flexibility to accommodate new technologies, better security and survivability. The following list highlights key attributes of having an MPLS network.
- Better performance: Uses Classes of Service (CoS/QoS) and priority queuing so your network knows which traffic is most important and ensures that it takes priority over other traffic.
- Depending on your current enterprise class network, you can reduce your on-going WAN operating costs by up to 50%, while maintaining a high level of reliability and service.
- “Future-proof” the architecture of your network so it can respond rapidly to changing business needs (e.g. New services, latency sensitive traffic, bandwidth intensive traffic , VoIP, video).
- Lower packet loss means faster response for many applications.
- Network survivability from its fully meshed nature.
- Consolidate your network to a single, enterprise-wide view of your sites/group of companies.
- Have the option to deliver firewalled internet access from the cloud to specified facilities to eliminate internet local loop costs.
- Reduce the time and cost involved in managing a technologically disparate “system of systems”.
- Online reporting allows you to truly see what is happening on your network so you subscribe only to the bandwidth that you really need.
- Simplify the administration and on-going management of your network.
Call +1 617-332-7767 to speak to an MPLS network consultant or >Click Here to request a consultant contact you.