The following is a list of key technical features provided by an MPLS network:
- Support VoIP, real-time and bandwidth intensive Citrix applications as well as best-effort data. Allows traffic to be “engineered” through the implementation of Quality of Service across the network and class of service on the routers. You manage the traffic priorities.
- For SaaS providers that will support private networking, dramatically improve application performance versus internet access
- Very low packet loss compared to VPN over Internet.
- A comprehensive, end-to-end, carrier grade service level guarantee. All equipment maintenance will also be provided with a service level agreement.
- Expert advice and professional services to improve the use of technology and overall cost of the network.
- Scale to allow sites to be added and bandwidth to be upgraded easily – ideal for companies changing through acquisition or consolidation.
- Let your staff securely connect to your corporate network using a VPN, at the cost of a local call from anywhere in the country.
- Fully meshed to flatten the topology of your network reducing the technical risk associated with a hub-and-spoke frame-relay architecture and improving overall performance.
- Any to Any configuration. When your Private Network is provisioned between all your locations, all locations can potentially connect to each other – improving the overall performance and reliability of the network.
Call +1 617-332-7767 x150 to speak to an MPLS/VPLS network consultant or request a personal consultation and quote.